When teams work effectively, the people mesh, the work is enjoyable, stretching and energising, and the results are outstanding.
But that doesn’t always happen naturally —which is why some teams lose their way, fail to manage conflict and differences effectively, and ultimately results are impacted.
Our team development programmes are designed to help you create strong, cohesive and effective teams. Using a combination of the strengths approach, and Lencioni’s Five Behaviours methodology, we help teams:
- Get clear on their purpose
- Build resilience in the face of challenges or setbacks
- Appreciate and value the diverse strengths of everyone on the team, and how you can harness them to get great outcomes.
- Manage change and uncertainly with confidence and cohesion
- Communicate honestly and clearly and have tools to surface and manage conflict effectively.
“Thank you for supporting Us”
“Just a quick note to say thank you for supporting us at the Away Day. As you know, it was a potentially explosive scenario so we were all delighted with how well it went, which was in no small part due to your facilitation. We achieved what we needed to – and no blood in sight!”Head of Operations, clinical division, Acute NHS Trust, Central London