Strengthscope® Accreditation Training
Strengthscope® is a leading strengths profiler that provides a comprehensive measurement of 24 work-based strengths and the extent to which these are productively applied by individuals and teams at work. It’s the only strengths-focused 360° tool that enables the individual to receive feedback from up to 8 raters. The profiler is being used by a wide range of organisations including Facebook, ING Direct, Legal and General, Panasonic, Tesco, Thermo Fisher Scientific, Rolls Royce and Imperial College NHS Healthcare Trust.
You will learn:
- The business case and benefits of transitioning to a strengths focused approach to managing and developing people
- The background to Strengthscope® including the psychometric properties of the profiler
- How to apply the 5-A Strengths to Success Development Process to take a person or team from awareness to achievement
- How to translate awareness and knowledge of your own and others’ strengths into success
- How to provide constructive and appreciative feedback and coaching based on the Strengthscope® report
- How to translate learning into practical, business-relevant outcomes
2016 Strengthscope® Accreditation Programmes
To register for one of accreditation programmes in 2016, please compete the contact form below.
You can also contact us at the following: