Qualifications and Credentials
- MBA (Ashridge, Distinction)
- Qualified in Positive Psychology and Strengths Psychology tools
- Accredited Practitioner: Strengthscope & Strengthscope Team (Train the Trainer), Realise2 and Realise2 teams, MBTI, EQi& FIRO-B
- ICF Accredited Coach
- Chartered FCIPD
Kim is an ex-Human Resources Director, but since 1997 has been consulting in organisations; crafting, delivering and evaluating people development programmes and initiatives across all sectors, principally specialising in strengths & positive psychology and leadership coaching.
Kim enjoys working with organisations, teams and individuals who are:
- Wanting to create the conditionsthat enable genuine engagement and competitive advantage through embracing the positive psychology and strengths approaches.
- Providing tailored challenge and support to individuals through leadership coaching.
Kim enjoys working consulting, training and coaching in the design and delivery of strengths and positive psychology interventions. It is always her preference to work directly with employees within the customer’s business so that the expertise can be left behind when the assignment ends.
She is frequently described as professional, approachable, highly supportive and insightful. Most of her business comes through recommendation.
Kim’s previous career included senior HR and Training roles within DHL, American Express and Marks & Spencer.
She co-founded and chairs the Guildford Coaches Group, a professional group 100 executive coaches dedicated to furthering their own skills and credentials. She is currently preparing to apply for her Masters Certificate in Coaching from the ICF, as she has been independently and consistently assessed as coaching at that level.